Dear practitioner, namaste and welcome.
Here you are invited to:
- learn more about yoga and yoga nidra
- learn yoga with me and receive support for your practice
- learn yoga nidra with me and receive support for your practice
- learn more about yoga service and collaborate with me
- learn more about my background and connect with me
I wish you the best with your sādhanā. Thank you for your support.
A note on the main image: This is from a mural at the Madurai Meenakshi Sundareshwarar temple, Tamil Nadu, India, and illustrates the following line from śrīlalitāsahasranāma, the 1000 names of the Goddess:
It means, roughly: born from the sacrificial fire of consciousness, (the Goddess) manifested for divine work
Photos © Kanya Kanchana | Header design © Anton Afonskiy